søndag 16. juni 2013

A NEW NIGHT BEFORE A NEW DAY

Many times I have thought about creating a blog! I do not know anything about creating a blog, so then I just start. It's the only way to know something about having a blog!

I started this blog in 2011! But did not come on!
Now I have started in 2013!

THINGS TAKE TIME is an expression I have learned to live with!

Who am I? Do I know really anything about it though? Perhaps it is so that others know something and I know a lot or is it that others know a lot and I little? I wonder!

What will I say?

I want to share my heart!

Would I do it anonymously or openly?

See what I have to eventually decide!

Right now I just want to try my way!

Now I just getting started RIGHT NOW I AM RUNNING :)

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar